Friday, March 11, 2011

The First Update

Now that there's some movement on this project, I can add a few more details. Here is the grant I am applying for http://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/grants/grants/new_work_-_literature 
Whether we do or do not get this grant I will be approaching Australian publishers with the idea, so for anyone not from Australia who wants to talk to publishers at their end, I encourage you to do this, but leave it until we find out if we get the Australia Council New Works grant. 
A group of people that I am trying to get on board for this project might review all articles/stories submitted. They are writing professionals and academics. If that does not happen, we will have to sort out what goes in the book. Therefore, you may want to think about producing multiple article/stories. 
If anyone wants to have a think about a sub title for the book, please send it to me. Any questions please just ask. Below is an image I have made up to express the idea of the book.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fascinating project! I'm very intrigued.

    ReplyDelete