Friday, February 11, 2011

Submit your stories here

The Book of Fascination blog is the place for writers to submit their short stories or articles on a subject that they hold a close fascination with. We are looking for up to 30 writers to submit their 5000 word or fewer articles.
So what fascinates you the most? Pate, Picasso, Paris, Pelican's, Plato, Port, Pyromania? Whatever it is you have to love it, you have to know it inside out, you have to be fascinated enough by it so much you just have to write about it.
The Book of Fascination will be a very high quality production; it may take on extend mediums, such as a website, a Facebook site, or even on Twitter; your fascination in 140 characters. The best 20 to 30 submissions will be chosen for publication. We will add the best ones submitted to this blog. We will talk to you about how this book will be funded, designed and distributed.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a really interesting project. I'm working on a story to submit but I'm not sure how to go about the submission. A 5000 word article would make quite a big comment. :)

    Is there an email or something to send it to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Message me at kenrob2037@gmail.com. or use the contact me below.

    Cheers

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rob, I am also working on a story/
    linked with a passion. Is there a time limit for the project, would two weeks from this date be ample.

    Carole Weave-Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole,
    I have to put the project on hold for the moment, and look at other funding arrangements as the date for the OZ CO grant is basically up. If you send me an email to kenrob2037@gmail.com I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks for the interest. Rob

    ReplyDelete